Through the implementation of our QMS (Quality Management System), Gregg Construction is committed to demonstrating to our customers the ability of our company to consistently produce a product or service that complies with our customers’ expectations.
Gregg Construction Pty Ltd is a civil construction contractor who specialises in the provision of services in the following areas:
- Civil Construction incorporating road works, subdivisions, water and waste water infrastructure, earthworks, slope stabilisation and preventive maintenance works.
- Design and Construct Civil Projects.
- Project Management and Contract Administration.
- Construction Survey Services.
Gregg Construction has developed our Quality Management System (QMS) to suit the specific needs of both internal and external parties and aim to continually improve the effectiveness of our QMS and to ensure compliance with:
- the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015,
- customer product quality requirements, and
- statutory requirements.
All our employees contribute to the implementation of the QMS. The objectives of our QMS are:
- To meet requirements of clients and applicable regulatory standards in a cost effective and timely manner by effective project planning through all phases of delivery and review and approval of outputs.
- To build beneficial relationships with our suppliers by clearly defining procurement requirements and continually monitoring and evaluating their performance.
- To empower and train staff to ensure they understand their part in working together as a team to help Gregg Construction achieve our objectives and successfully implement our QMS.
- To safeguard our reputation by identifying, monitoring and treating risks associated with the quality of our services and products.
Through the implementation of our QMS, Gregg Construction is committed to demonstrating to our customers the ability of our company to consistently produce a product or service that complies with our customers’ expectations.
Gregg Construction management are committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our QMS, by regularly monitoring progress and performance of processes against established objectives, maintaining good relations with our customers and by reviewing the effectiveness of corrective actions.
The Gregg Construction Systems Manager will be responsible for communicating to top management results of systems reviews, audits, continual implementation, training, and general maintenance of the Gregg Construction Quality Management System. Gregg Construction’s Management Review Team review the QMS annually to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, effectiveness and alignment with the strategic direction of our company.
This policy is supported by the Managing Director of Gregg Construction and is regarded as fundamental to achieving core business objectives. Gregg Construction seek the combined efforts of all employees and subcontractors to ensure the effectiveness and continual improvement to our QMS.
Ken Gregg, Managing Director. Date Approved: 01/02/2021
To download a printable, offline version of this Quality Policy, please click the Download button.